|Dimensions||150 × 230 mm|
|Year of publication|
Between 1900–10 Auckland’s Kingsland Cricket Club rented land close to what is now Sandringham Road. Not long afterwards, Eden Cricket Club purchased circa 15 acres in that area and went on to build what we now know as Eden Park.
Over the past century, it has been through many changes and in 2011, as it hosts another World Cup, Eden Park carries with it the spirit of its many past champion players, epic contests and enthusiastic home crowds.